Vita immunoXanthin 50 Capsules
Food supplement with plant extracts (curcuma, green tea, echinacea, grape seed with OPC, ginger) lactoferrin, astaxanthin, coenzyme Q10, vitamins and minerals.
Mode of action of the individual ingredients:
- Curcuma Curcumins: have multiple effects. The prerequisite for this is that they are bioavailable. The anti-inflammatory, pain-relieving, cardioprotective and neuroprotective effects are well researched. But curcumins can also be used successfully for immune defense.
- Lactoferrin: can be highly active in fighting infections and can strengthen the immune system at the same time. It can attack pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites via several mechanisms.
- Echinacea pressed juice: The fresh herb of the purple coneflower is nowadays used for medicinal purposes. Echinacea herb has been shown to have an activating effect on the immune system. It increases the production of blood cells, which act against pathogens and can also bring the immune system back into balance.
- Grape seed extract: OPC can have a blood-thinning effect, is antioxidant, a very good supplier of vitamin C, reduces weight, protects against UV rays, is anti-inflammatory and strengthens the immune system.
- Ginger extract: due to the gingerols it contains, ginger extract can promote the absorption of numerous vital substances in the intestine. Ginger usually works synergistically with piperin.
- Pepper extract: Piperin, an active ingredient in pepper, can act as a bio-enhancer for vitamins and vitaminoids (e.g. zinc, copper, selenium) in plant compounds. The effect is based on various mechanisms such as the promotion of absorption in the intestine.
- Astaxanthin: natural carotenoid – performance enhancing and anti-inflammatory. Highly effective natural antioxidant that is used to treat a wide range of age-related diseases caused by oxidative stress or inflammatory processes. Worth mentioning are arteriosclerosis, heart and vascular diseases, degenerative eye, skin and brain diseases and rheumatism.
- Coenzyme Q10: as a fat-soluble antioxidant, Q10 acts as an important scavenger of free radicals and can thus protect cells. Throughout the body, it protects fats from oxidation. It works closely with other antioxidants such as glutathione, vitamin E and vitamin C.
- Vitamin D3: strengthens bones, muscles and immune system. Is produced by the body itself when exposed to the sun. Deficiency occurs mainly in the winter months, but increasingly also in summer.
- Vitamin E: has many positive effects on health. Particularly noteworthy is its antioxidant effect.
- Vitamin K2: can protect bones and blood vessels. Hardly found in food. Is formed by bacteria in the healthy intestine.
- Vitamin C: contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the reduction of fatigue.
- Biotin: the water-soluble vitamin is essential for the maintenance of blood cells, nerve tissue, sebaceous glands, skin and hair.
- Vitamin B12: it plays a decisive role in several metabolic processes. Can act against anemia and fatigue.
- Zinc: has many key functions. It is important for our skin, hair and nails. Can support the metabolism and the immune system.
- Copper: a trace element that is important for cell metabolism. It also helps the body absorb iron from the gastrointestinal tract. Copper is absorbed through food from the small intestine.
- Selenium: is needed by the immune system in the formation of defense cells. Antioxidative processes: In this process, cell-damaging free radicals can be bound. Sperm production. Formation of thyroid hormones. Binding of heavy metals in the body.
RRP: 81,00 €
Shopping at Amazon
Prices incl. VAT
Vegetable capsule shell (hydrodypropyImethyIcellulose, colour iron oxide), L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), green tea extract (Camellia sinensis, leaves), acerola fruit powder (Malpighia punicifolia or glabra), lactoferrin, Curcuma root extract (Curcuma longa, root), coenzyme Q10, Echinacea pressed juice dried (Echinaceapurpurea Moench, herb), selenium yeast, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), grape seed extract with OPC (Vitis vinifera), zinc acetate, black pepper extract (pipernigrum, fruit), ginger extract (zingiber officinale, root), astaxanthin, copper citrate, biotin, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), menaquinone (vitamin D3), (vitamin K2), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Contents of the pack
Pack: 50 capsules
Take 1–2 capsules daily with a little water
Gluten free. Lactose free.
Suitable for diabetics.
Keep out of the reach of children. The stated recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. Not intended as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.